1. Slot AirTag into TRACE with metal side (Apple logo) facing outwards.
2. Install the soundproof foam, apply mild compression around the peripheral for optimum noise reduction.
3. Measure the seatpost diameter to know if you need to include the spacer. TRACE fits seatpost from 25mm to 32mm.
- For seatpost (round or aerofoil) diameter from 28.5mm to 32mm, you can exclude the spacer.
- For seatpost (round or aerofoil) diameter below 28.4mm to 25mm, you will need to slot in the spacer before mounting the TRACE.
4. Wrap TRACE around seatpost, install the M2 screw provided. Avoid over-tighten the screw.
5. Put on the reflector strip on the rear bracket. Follow the recess on the main body for best fit.